Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

AlteryxRPluginEngine.dll" could not be loaded

yogi_singh
5 - Atom

I'm starting out with advanced analytics in Alteryx, and found the following error when I attempted to run a TS plot Analysis:

"ETS (5) ETS: The plugin "C:\Users\CRG\AppData\Local\Alteryx\R-3.5.3\plugin\x64\\AlteryxRPluginEngine.dll" could not be loaded: The specified procedure could not be found. (127)

I do have the "AlteryxRPluginEngine.dll file in the x64 folder, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

please help to resolve me this issue.

7 REPLIES 7
JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @yogi_singh 

When you installed the Predictive tools did you make sure they were the same version as your designer?

They need to tally in order to work with one another. This could be why you are getting this error.

blueyedpaul
5 - Atom

What version of Alteryx Designer is compatible with Predictive Analysis of version 3.6.3.0?

Thank you.

charlottepetit
5 - Atom

Could we please get an update on this issue? I am using the 2019 version (2019.3.1.24384) and have the same issue.

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx
@blueyedpaul wrote:

What version of Alteryx Designer is compatible with Predictive Analysis of version 3.6.3.0?

Thank you.

I am not entirely sure what you mean by this, but the R versions are available here: https://help.alteryx.com/current/product-activation-and-licensing/version-support-policy

As you can see many different versions of Alteryx Designer use 3.6.3 --> 2020.2 through to 2021.1

@charlottepetit wrote:

Could we please get an update on this issue? I am using the 2019 version (2019.3.1.24384) and have the same issue.

Have you made sure to download and install the predictive installer for 2019.3.1.24384 and are still having an issue? If so what's the issue you are seeing?

Lisa_M
8 - Asteroid

I've had this issue intermittently since I upgraded in 2020.  Still no permanent fix it seems.

Lisa_M
8 - Asteroid

@JoeS I've taken a snapshot of this for you. I've sort of fixed the issue for myself - but the minute I have to open a model from another user in the organisation, usually in an older version of Alteryx, I get hit with the same issue again.  I'm using 2022.1.1.40869, and I had to go through and change my system and user environmental variables to get this sorted out so I can at least use the summarise function in my own workflows.

But every time I open a workflow built by someone else, I have the same issue again.

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Lisa_M 

This isn't something I have come across before, I'd recommend you raise a ticket with support if you haven't already through the portal on the community here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support/bd-p/SupportPage

Labels