Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx workflow stuck, no error and not getting completed.

I am new Alteryx user, in the workflow I used Alteryx to build my school project.

However I have run into a very weird issue, the workflow will stuck when I process I am processing the 12 file together. The workflow initially made a little progress and then stuck there forever (at least 5 Hour before I click stop)

CleanShot 2022-08-09 at 01.14.40@2x.png

However, if I only process 4 input at each time, it goes without any issue. Each set of 4 file taking about 3 minute to run, in total it's 12 minutes to run 3 workflow individually. I am using 8CPU 32CPU EC2.(t3a.2xlarge)

CleanShot 2022-08-10 at 00.30.57@2x.png

Excel files are ranging from 276 MB to 16MB

CleanShot 2022-08-10 at 00.34.19@2x.png

Here is my workflow attached below

1 REPLY 1
Sebastiaandb
12 - Quasar

Hi @tabletennisfernweb,

To bad i'm not going to be around the next couple of days but you want to make a batch input macro for this (that would be better :-)). 

I added an alternative solution that might work as well. Change your paths to 

Sebastiaandb_0-1660135774662.png

Like in the attached example, having an asterix (*) after the part that is the same between all files. 

Also, click on the canvas, go to "Workflow" in the workflow configuration window and click "Standard workflow", you saved it as a macro but it isn't a macro (if you need it to be a macro than its my fault).

Greetings, Seb

Labels