Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx time series tab doesn't exist.

sameh_adel
5 - Atom

In my Alteryx designer, I can't find the time series tab.

Is it require installing additional packages. 

If yes help me to setup it.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

@sameh_adel 

There are two options

1. You don't have the predictive tools installed. If this is the case you will see the below under Options

predictive.png

2. You have these tools hidden. If you click on the + icon in your tool palette, you will be able to configure it to show all the tools you need. 

add-tools.png

palette.png

sameh_adel
5 - Atom

@

so, my intuition pushed me to select "Starter Kits". This directed me to many other choices as shown below.

alter2.png

I downloaded and installed "Predictive Analytics Starter Kit" but nothing changed

Now, there are many choices and I don't know which is would solve this problem.

Thanks again for your help.

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

@sameh_adel 

Please select Alteryx Designer from the home page

designer.png

Then select your version of Alteryx. The latest version available is 2019.2. If your's older, click the Previous Versions tab and select the correct version. If you're unsure what version you're running, you can find it under Help > About.

version.png

Once on the correct page, download the Alteryx Predictive Tools. There are 2 versions available - admin which requires you to have admin access to your computer, and non-admin which you can install without admin access.

predictive.png

Hope that helps.

Michal

sameh_adel
5 - Atom

@

Thanks for your help, this worked with me.

Labels