This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I've been out of the Alteryx world for some time but am wondering if it will be capable of the following use case:
1. User A is presented with some issues where they are expected to provide comments.
2. They have to submit the comments into an application (Alteryx??)
3. The submitted comments and issue details are provided to User B
4. User B has to approve the comments entered by User A
5. On approval by User B the comments and issue details are provided to User C
6. User C has to approve the comments in the system
7. Any non-approvals will return the issue to User A
Can an Analytical App be used to capture user comments and any subsequent approvals? If so they could be written into a database which would then drive the current status of an issue and subsequently what is shown to Users A, B and C...but I'm unsure if Alteryx can be used for this data capture.