Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx latest version

atamagaii
6 - Meteoroid

I have a problem installing the latest version of alteryx. I already have a licensed version and wanted to update my version to 11.8 or atleast 11.7 but when I click on check for updates, nothing comes up and if try to download the product from ALteryx, they ask for my license key and after that it says its invalid. What should I do, I need to start my new project on the newest version but can even download it and then there is no tech support no. given for the same.

Whom should I contact for the same.

1 REPLY 1
AmyH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello,

Please visit http://downloads.alteryx.com to access 11.7.  Your existing license will continue to work with 11.7.  Version 11.8 has no new functionality, only a licensing technology change.  The recommendation is to wait until 2018.1 is released to upgrade.  Lots of new features coming soon!

Best regards,

Amy

Labels