Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx interactive videos are not playing.

ShivAlt
7 - Meteor

Hi I am trying to learn through some of the interactive lesson videos to familiarize myself with Alteryx and I don't think I am able to watch all of the videos in the individual lessons. When I go into the lessons library I see progress in the ones I've watched but they are not at 100% even though I have watched everything that plays or I can click on. I can't be sure but it definitely seems like I haven't watched a complete lesson especially for the connecting to multiple sheets lesson based on the way the footage ends. If you can please advise how I can resolve this issue and gain full access to the videos I would greatly appreciate it.

5 REPLIES 5
ianwi
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ShivAlt,

We were unable to replicate the issues you've described. The lesson is working as expected, however, I would recommend restarting the lesson (rather than resume) and using the menu/seekbar to quickly get back to the place you left off. Hope this helps!

IanWi_0-1600452755798.png

ShivAlt
7 - Meteor

Hi @lanWi

When i just go to any single video either that is new or already watched it's just play and after few seconds comes to main window of alteryx community. It's happening in my mobile also.

Please play any single video.

ianwi
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi@ShivAlt,

Our community team is investigating similar behavior reported by other users. The problem is limited to Chrome so far and several of those users were able to view normally by using a different browser (Microsoft Edge in most cases).

wcrespo
5 - Atom

I have the same issues described above, and you're right: the issue goes away when I open a training video via MS Edge. 

DannyS1
5 - Atom

I'm having this issue on both Brave and Safari

Labels