Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx - > Grab sharepoint Lists

jbravman_
8 - Asteroid

Hi there, 

So trying to get all the lists  on a specific sharepoint - doesn't look like i can do this via the Sharepoint List INput tool (unless im mistaken) 

I'm trying to do it through the download tool but keep getting a 401 error but i'm using our domain\\username and password setup. 

This is the url i'm trying to hit tool https://sp007.companysite.net/sites/uniquesitename/_api/web/lists/

Any idea on what I'm doing wrong or what is still needed? 

3 REPLIES 3
jbravman_
8 - Asteroid

Thanks so we already use that stuff for the end of our flow but i figured it out. Turns out we were able to get the JSON from Sharepoint SOAP API (EWWW), from there I parsed it out to get all the sites and sub-sites, then parsed out the List and Views... from there we sent it through the Sharepoint Input tool (dynamically) to grab all the data.

Appreciate the responses. Cheers. 

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

Hey @jbravman_ , I had someone from your company reach out to me about how to do this same thing and ran across this post when researching. Bumping it up to top of mind for you in case Hari reaches out to you.

Labels