Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx error with Linear regression

Rasheed
5 - Atom

For the life of me I can't get Alteryx to work.
I keep getting the following errors, even though I've already added the R installer.

I've already uninstalled / reinstalled alteryx and the R-installer. (RInstaller_2020.1.5.25447.exe )

I'm running Win10 Pro, version 1903, OS Build 18362.720

Any help would be appreciated

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
ZTerry
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Rasheed 

Hi,

I hope all is well! Can you please locate to the link found here?

The link above will walk you through how to troubleshoot the error message you're currently receiving.

Thank You,

ZT

Rasheed
5 - Atom

Thanks so much @ZachT

That worked to an extent, however, I'm now being presented with this error.

Note: I've uninstalled /reinstalled again since following the solution you linked me to.

Any ideas?

Rasheed_0-1587474177171.png

Error: Linear Regression (2): Tool #4: Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
Error: Linear Regression (2): Tool #4: Execution halted
Error: Linear Regression (2): Tool #107: Tool #51: The field "Fit_Stats" is not contained in the record.
Error: Linear Regression (2): Tool #4: The R.exe exit code (1) indicated an error.
Error: Linear Regression (2): Tool #170: Error in (read.Alteryx("#1")$Object)[[1]] : subscript out of bounds
Error: Linear Regression (2): Tool #170: Execution halted
Error: Linear Regression (2): Tool #170: The R.exe exit code (1) indicated an error.
End: Designer x64: Finished running in 15.7 seconds with 7 errors

I've searched the knowledge base and found this link where I've tried the solutions. They didn't work so that's why I un/reinstalled.

Gongping
5 - Atom

Have you ever solved these errors ? I got the same error ,I also uninstalled /reinstalled Alteryx ,but the error still  exists.

Gongping_0-1659064019890.png

Labels