Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx doesn't write excel sheet

jackersantos
8 - Asteroid

I have 4 outputs for my workflow and all of them go to the same excel file. I just change the sheet name. The thing is: one of these outputs is not being saved in the excel file. In the end my excel file has 3 sheets instead of four. All of the 4 outputs have the same configuration so I don't understand what is wrong. I tried to change the connections in the block until done tool but it didn't work. 

If I try to write this output that is not being written in a different excel file everything is fine and the output is generate. The only issue seems to be when I try to add this output as a sheet along with the other three. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

jackersantos_0-1614394673896.pngjackersantos_1-1614394684503.png

1 REPLY 1
jackersantos
8 - Asteroid

Already found what I did wrong. One of the 4 outputs was marked as "Overfile file (remove)" and it was being generated after the output that was not being saved in the excel file. It was just a matter of me understanding what outputs were being generated first and put all of them as "Overwrite sheet (drop)"

Labels