Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx designer crashing

viokeyn
5 - Atom

Hello,

I just downloaded the Alteryx Designer 2021.3 x64 (user), and it keeps crashing me just a couple of seconds after I lunch the app

what is the cause? and how can I solve it?

thank you

18 REPLIES 18
Mario36
8 - Asteroid

I use the Alteryx 2020.2 and it seems to be crashing for me too.

JoaoLeiteV
10 - Fireball

I just had this issue too, using 2021.2

I restarted my computer and kept trying to open it, eventually, it worked.

Edit: After a few minutes running, it starts crashing. I had 2019.2 on another machine and this version is working without crashes.

andybenson
5 - Atom

I've got the same issue as well. I run Alteryx on 2 machines, 1 locally and 1 remotely, I have v2021.2 on 1 PC and v2019.3 on the other and both have started crashing in the last 20 minutes.

Andy,

JonPoole83
5 - Atom

This is happening to me as well. I was on v2021.2 and it crashed every time I opened it. I updated to v2021.3 to see if that fixed the issue, but it's still crashing every time I open it. I was using it all day yesterday without any issues and now today I'm having the problem.

brandon_rollogas
5 - Atom

Same here.  All users that have reported are having the same issue.  2021.2

iCFO
9 - Comet

Tried updating, reinstalling, restarting... Nothing working so far.

john_watkins
11 - Bolide

We are facing the same issues with 2020.3.4.     My co-worker has had no issues until this morning and now all productivity has stopped.

EdwinB
5 - Atom

We are having the same issue here. One other user and I are running two different versions (2021.3.2 and 2021.1) and both were working fine yesterday and crashing today.

viokeyn
5 - Atom

Seems like most of us have the same problem then.

Labels