Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx designer crashing

viokeyn
5 - Atom

Hello,

I just downloaded the Alteryx Designer 2021.3 x64 (user), and it keeps crashing me just a couple of seconds after I lunch the app

what is the cause? and how can I solve it?

thank you

18 REPLIES 18
Mario36
8 - Asteroid

I use the Alteryx 2020.2 and it seems to be crashing for me too.

JoaoLeiteV
10 - Fireball

I just had this issue too, using 2021.2

I restarted my computer and kept trying to open it, eventually, it worked.

Edit: After a few minutes running, it starts crashing. I had 2019.2 on another machine and this version is working without crashes.

andybenson
5 - Atom

I've got the same issue as well. I run Alteryx on 2 machines, 1 locally and 1 remotely, I have v2021.2 on 1 PC and v2019.3 on the other and both have started crashing in the last 20 minutes.

Andy,

JonPoole83
5 - Atom

This is happening to me as well. I was on v2021.2 and it crashed every time I opened it. I updated to v2021.3 to see if that fixed the issue, but it's still crashing every time I open it. I was using it all day yesterday without any issues and now today I'm having the problem.

brandon_rollogas
5 - Atom

Same here.  All users that have reported are having the same issue.  2021.2

iCFO
9 - Comet

Tried updating, reinstalling, restarting... Nothing working so far.

john_watkins
11 - Bolide

We are facing the same issues with 2020.3.4.     My co-worker has had no issues until this morning and now all productivity has stopped.

EdwinB
5 - Atom

We are having the same issue here. One other user and I are running two different versions (2021.3.2 and 2021.1) and both were working fine yesterday and crashing today.

viokeyn
5 - Atom

Seems like most of us have the same problem then.

Labels