Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx blurry on high DPI screen on Windows 10

jt_edin
8 - Asteroid

Hi All, very dismayed to find that Alteryx looks blurry on my 4K UHD panel after recent upgrade from Win7 to Windows 10 x64. It looked nice and crisp on Windows 7 with exactly the same hardware.

Screenshot attached - you can hopefully see how the Alteryx results window (left) is blurred compared to the Windows Task Manager (right) which is nice and crisp. It's possible that the effect isn't as clear when you view the screenshot, depending on the dpi of your monitor. In which case, trust me when I say it's immediatle obvious that it's blurry, and that Alteryx isn't using the capabilities of my screen. Moreoever it's difficult and frustrating to look at.

The result is that Alteryx is not usable for me in Windows 10 because the visual appearance is unacceptable. Does anyone else have this problem? Are the developers aware of it? I can send more screenshots if required.

Thanks

Alteryx4k.PNG

10 REPLIES 10
chadw913
7 - Meteor

These are my settings and what my window looks like now. The only thing I thought I was able to do was set my display to 100% (although, at the time of my first post, I was used to 150%). I supposed I had to just get used to 100%. You can see how things are smaller with 100%, but still legible to me. For others, things might be too small, especially if you don't have the best vision. Otherwise, I'm sorry -- not sure what else can be done. 

chadw913_0-1606886754438.pngchadw913_1-1606886816131.pngchadw913_2-1606886839991.png

Labels