Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Tool

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Hello, All.

I am trying to get Core certificate but While I try to download Alteryx software asking my official email ID which I can put it. Need help.

6 REPLIES 6
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @dhruva ,

to get the Alteryx Designer you can download a trial and use any email address. This will give you a limited amount of time with the software before it is closed.

Are you saying you can't use your official email?

You can download a trial from HERE.

Hope this helps,

M.

Bulien

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @dhruva 

Are you working or a student? If you are working then you need to use your company email id. If you are a student you can get a student license or if you are currently not working you can get ADAPT license.

Hope this helps : )

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Currently I am working for a company but I cant share my official email id anywhere outside my office. IF I select as student is that Okay?

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

I cant use my office email Id outside Office. 

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

If I use student email ID how many days I can use Alteryx software and can I extend my trial? 

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @dhruva 

The student license is for a year which for college students. You wont be able to get it because it requires you to provide college admission details to verify that you are currently pursuing a course in college.

Labels