Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Tool

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Hello, All.

I am trying to get Core certificate but While I try to download Alteryx software asking my official email ID which I can put it. Need help.

6 REPLIES 6
mceleavey
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @dhruva ,

to get the Alteryx Designer you can download a trial and use any email address. This will give you a limited amount of time with the software before it is closed.

Are you saying you can't use your official email?

You can download a trial from HERE.

Hope this helps,

M.

Bulien

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @dhruva 

Are you working or a student? If you are working then you need to use your company email id. If you are a student you can get a student license or if you are currently not working you can get ADAPT license.

Hope this helps : )

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Currently I am working for a company but I cant share my official email id anywhere outside my office. IF I select as student is that Okay?

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

I cant use my office email Id outside Office. 

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

If I use student email ID how many days I can use Alteryx software and can I extend my trial? 

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @dhruva 

The student license is for a year which for college students. You wont be able to get it because it requires you to provide college admission details to verify that you are currently pursuing a course in college.

Labels