Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Sharepoint Issues

Karthik_7694
8 - Asteroid
I am trying to connect to Share Point through Alteryx Designer but I face the below error message. Can any one explain me how to overcome this error and also to connect to share point through alteryx.

2 REPLIES 2
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Karthik_7694 
First Could you try to logon SharePoint to confirm the password is correct(not updating).

Second, try to confirm whether this caused by brower proxy.

DanielG
12 - Quasar

I agree with @Qiu on testing the password.  I'll also add this:

If it is SharePoint online you have to use email address and password, even if it is a BatchID.

I remember seeing that error when we converted from 2010 to Online early this year.  I believe that was the reason for it.

At the time, I didnt realize BatchID even had an email address assigned to it, but once we added the "@companyname.com" to the batchID it worked fine.

Not sure if you are using batchID or SP Online, but I thought I'd throw that out there just in case.  🙂

Have a great day.

Labels