Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Scheduler logs - wrong info

cito
8 - Asteroid

Hello people,

A few days ago I built a flow for collecting Scheduler's data for Tableau reporting. Everything went well, but I noticed that Scheduler (SQLite data) returns me wrong info.

As you can see from the image below, the flow highlighted in blue says it's finished and completed but with some errors as the red dot in the "Results" indicates that.

cito_0-1632601199157.png

Now, when I look at the Scheduler's SQLite data (AS_Queue) and my Tableau report, I am seeing "Status" = Complete, but it is wrong info for me since the flow had some errors during the process.

Is there some solution for this - to pick up the values/data from the "Results" not the Status from "Queue".

I am collecting the data from these three SQLites:

1. AS_Applications

2. AS_Schedules

3. AS_Queue

So, the key point for my report is to see whether the flow is finished without or with the errors.

Completed flow/s with the errors will return status "Complete" and from my point of view is not valuable too much.

4 REPLIES 4
cito
8 - Asteroid

@Alteryx - it would be great to add info for the number of rows that are written in the Output file, size of the Output file, etc. 😊

mst3k
11 - Bolide

sorry i can't help but can you explain further on how you can connect via SQLite to see the server run stats? i am very familiar with SQL but not specifically SQLite, how do you connect to the Alteryx server and what do you query?

cito
8 - Asteroid

@mst3k I am using recorded/saved sqlite data sets that alteryx scheduler creates. 

cito_0-1632667978497.pngcito_1-1632668023896.png

cito
8 - Asteroid

Actually, I am connecting to it via File Browser and from the "Tables" just select "TheData".

cito_0-1632668279479.png

Labels