Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Process Manager Timed Out in ConnectNamedPipe in 1000ms

umang
5 - Atom

alt_error.PNG

Hello,

I got the above error while running an alteryx workflow in a R code. 

Please suggest possible reasons and solutions for it.

Thanks in advance.

11 REPLIES 11
MikeSp
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your comments and contribution to the community!

I just wanted to provide some additional insight on this posting, as I see a few posts here mentioning that the reply that is marked as solved does not resolve the same or a similar issue for them. On the Alteryx Community, the original poster has the ability to mark a reply as a solution once they have received a response that they determine has resolved their issue, or in this case, when they have been able to solve the issue on their own. This doesn't necessarily mean that Alteryx has endorsed or verified a particular solution or that the solution the original poster marked is the proper solution in all cases and scenarios, as there could be many variables to look at in a problem such as this.

If you are encountering this error or a similar error and need assistance in resolving it, my recommendation would be to reach out to our support team directly so that we can help you troubleshoot the root cause of the issue. You can find our support resources at the link below!

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support-Page/bd-p/SupportPage

Mike Spoula
Senior Solutions Architect
Alteryx
Toby_work
6 - Meteoroid

...and after you get a solution from Alteryx Support you would then come here and post your solution to help everyone else out 😉

Labels