Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Process Manager Timed Out in ConnectNamedPipe in 1000ms

umang
5 - Atom

alt_error.PNG

Hello,

I got the above error while running an alteryx workflow in a R code. 

Please suggest possible reasons and solutions for it.

Thanks in advance.

11 REPLIES 11
henry_mckeon
6 - Meteoroid
Sounds like you cannot connect, what does the R code contain ?
umang
5 - Atom

I believe there was some issue with a dead connection of R output. I just deleted and reconnected the R output to next tool and it is working properly now. 

Thanks.

davidhenington
10 - Fireball

Alteryx, how is this a solution? 

Paras_G
7 - Meteor

I am facing a similar issue where in i am importing access tables using Input Tool to merge with the workflow data. I get the same error with ConnectNamedPipe in 11000ms. It happens every 2-3 days while testing. As a workaround i am just recreating connections. Is there permanent solution to it?

gtaramasso
7 - Meteor

I got this error today in a workbook with several input tools connecting to xlsx files. I am not using any R tools. 

hkleine1
5 - Atom

Alteryx - are you looking into a solution rather than this workaround?

EvanSchmidt
6 - Meteoroid

I also have received this error recently but have not been able to pinpoint an exact cause.

hilge119
5 - Atom

I am also getting this error when dealing with joins from a Teradata database connection. 

levell_x_dunn
10 - Fireball

I have two users come accross the same instance for different data connections, one Sharepoint the other excel.

This is a bug and needs to be fixed as soon as possible, and not marked as solved.. IMO

Labels