Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Predictive tool (Linear Regression) error message

kimybn
5 - Atom

Hello, I am a student at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. With the Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Designer Suite License keys I got from my professor, I am using Alteryx for my class. I have a problem running the Predictive tool on one of my laptops. When I run the Linear Regression tool, it shows errors, as attached. Without any changes, the same files run well on other computers without any problems. May I ask you the cause and solution for this error? Error message is attached.

1 REPLY 1
dana_mcdonough
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @kimybn ,

First - ensure you have the correct version of Designer with corresponding Predictive Toolset version installed 
Second - the error mentions 

Tool #107: Tool #51: The field "Fit_Stats" is missing. Compare the tool configuration with the input stream.

Does the input for your regression contain this missing column? Did you remove it at some point? I would look into this field as well and see how its being used.

Let me know what you find!

Dana

Labels