Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Learning

SpiceNoodles
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, 

I am new to Alteryx, and I have just started learning the exciting functions and tools of this program. What good practices would you suggest I do to get more comfortable using Alteryx? Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @SpiceNoodles, the best way to learn Alteryx is to dig into its functionalities by solving data challenges. GIven you are starting out in your journey, I would suggest going through the learning videos under the Academy section, and slowly start attempting to solve the weekly challenges they have: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/bd-p/weeklychallenge

Participating in these challenges will help shape your problem-solving approach using Alteryx, and you can also look at other Community users submissions to learn from them.

Labels