community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Alteryx Interactive lessons and videos

Highlighted
Meteoroid
I'm trying to access the tutorial videos and could not play some of the videos.
Instead of the video, I see only the blue box that does not contain the play button. Is there an issue?

How can I watch the videos without any error message?
Alteryx
Alteryx

Do you happen to have anything that filters out content on webpages like adblocker or ublock or something similar?

Meteoroid
Thank you for quick response. I've not set up any filters that blocks content on web pages. I'm able to view some of the videos on the interactive lessons page. I also get this error message on some of the other videos.
Example : sorting / sampling data tutorial video. Is this a flash player issue?
Alteryx
Alteryx

This is what should show when you navigate to the sampling data lesson found at: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/Sampling-Data/ta-p/85807

sampling.png

Would you mind trying to open the link in another web browser to see if that makes a difference?

Meteoroid
I clicked on the link you provided in chrome and internet explorer and see the same error message. I've attached the screenshot for the reference. Thank you for the assistance.
Alteryx
Alteryx

Oh wow that's really interesting. That is what shows when you open an interactive lesson on a mobile device and it is asking you to rotate your mobile device to landscape so that the resolution changes. Do you know why it might think that your browser is from a mobile device?

Meteoroid
Thank you for the assistance! I've logged in from mobile device now so I think that must be the reason to show this message. Now I was able to play the video after I turned it to landscape view. However I also remember seeing the same message on my laptop as well. I will post the screenshot of that in later today so you can take a look and help me out.
Meteoroid

I see the attached message when I try to log in from my laptop. Would you please help?

Labels