Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Geocoding App

divya_gulati
5 - Atom
I am trying to fetch Latitudes and Longitudes using Address, city, State and Zip using Alteryx Geocoding App but it takes only 1000 records at a time. Is there any other alternative for fetching the Latitudes and Longitudes or by any chance the limit of the records can be increased?
2 REPLIES 2
kane_glendenning
10 - Fireball
Hi Divya,

I don't have the Geocoding Dataset handy to test this, but you can always batch this. If you can organise a Control Parameter with a little under 1000 records per batch, then encase the geocoder in a batch macro. I strongly advise using the Throttle tool on your Control Parameter to restrict the hits on the geocoder service. Most of the time, these limits are imposed for performance and so when working around them, you still want to consider why they are there.

The other option to do more than 1000 addresses at a time is to pay a Geocoding company.

Hope this helps,
Kane 

Kane
divya_gulati
5 - Atom
Thanks a lot for yor help kane!

Will someone be able to guide me as to how to contact the owners of Alteryx Geocoding App and what would be the cost of that product per user/per year as I am interested in buying few licenses of that app?

Thanks
Labels