Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Gallery Credentials Issue

chinta
7 - Meteor

Hi Alteryx Community, 

I have been using our company Alteryx Gallery without any issue for the last one year. But recently when I changed my company password (we need to change every 90 days), I get the following window when ever I open Alteryx Designer.

(this hidden part is my company gallery website. Pops up for each gallery added to my designer)

chinta_0-1616009916573.png

Additionally, when I try to publish the workflow on the gallery, I get a message 'Entering credentials has been disabled due to an error on the server."

chinta_1-1616010061791.png

I have looked for a solution on the community and found the following - 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Troubleshooting-quot-Entering-credent...

The gallery admin has followed the steps mentioned in the above link, but it didn't fix the issue. 

Can someone advise how to fix the issue?

1 REPLY 1
chinta
7 - Meteor

Friends, 

I have figured it out (although 2 days late). It seems I have enabled Proxy Settings that has my old password which triggered the issue. Once I updated the Proxy Settings, I am not getting any pop-ups or credential requests. Lesson Learnt. 

chinta_0-1616011698361.png

Labels