Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Gallery Credentials Issue

chinta
7 - Meteor

Hi Alteryx Community, 

I have been using our company Alteryx Gallery without any issue for the last one year. But recently when I changed my company password (we need to change every 90 days), I get the following window when ever I open Alteryx Designer.

(this hidden part is my company gallery website. Pops up for each gallery added to my designer)

chinta_0-1616009916573.png

Additionally, when I try to publish the workflow on the gallery, I get a message 'Entering credentials has been disabled due to an error on the server."

chinta_1-1616010061791.png

I have looked for a solution on the community and found the following - 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Server-Knowledge-Base/Troubleshooting-quot-Entering-credent...

The gallery admin has followed the steps mentioned in the above link, but it didn't fix the issue. 

Can someone advise how to fix the issue?

1 REPLY 1
chinta
7 - Meteor

Friends, 

I have figured it out (although 2 days late). It seems I have enabled Proxy Settings that has my old password which triggered the issue. Once I updated the Proxy Settings, I am not getting any pop-ups or credential requests. Lesson Learnt. 

chinta_0-1616011698361.png

Labels