Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Error -Unable to load dll

Vicky92
7 - Meteor

Hi Team,

I am getting the below error while running the Alteryx.

Error - Unable to Load dll: C:\Programdata\App-V\B26005F6\Root\bin\RuntimeData\FormulaAddIn\AlteryxAbacus.dll

I want to put Data time formula via Directory tool.

7 REPLIES 7
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx
Vicky92
7 - Meteor

Hi,

We dont have the ability to add these Add ons.

Can you please suggest an alternative.

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

What is your objective? The directory tool should be pointed at a folder which will pull the list of files within. Most people will then use a filter tool along with the file name, created date, or other data point to isolate the file they would like to run and then feed it into a dynamic input or a macro. 

Are you trying to run someone else’s workflow or is this message from you building your own?

TonyaS
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Vicky92 

Can you please provide the version of Alteryx you are on? Including whether it is 32bit or 64bit. 

Tonya Smith
Sr. Technical Product Manager, cloud App Builder
Vicky92
7 - Meteor

Hi @BrandonB 

My aim to to get/extract the files directly from SharePoint (I.e. I have mapped the share point via share drive). Kindly note that I will be creating separate folder for each month in the sharepoint so that it can be picked automatically via below tools.

Currently I am using following tools to get the desired result.

1. Directory Tool:- Providing link of the share drive & file specification

2. Formula Tool:-

A. RgexReplace(Fullpath),DateTimeFormat

B. RegexReplace(Fullpath),DateTimeFormat,DateTimeNow

C. (FullPath)+"Tab Name"

3. Dynamic Input Tool :- Read as Full Path.

Due to above error I am unable to perform "Step 2-B" (highlighted in Bold). Screenshot attached for your reference. Can you please help me with any alternative to extract the files from share point/share drive. 

Note:- I am using Alteryx Designer Version 2019.4*64   

Vicky92
7 - Meteor

@TonyaS 

Hi, I am using Alteryx Designer Version 2019.4*64 BIT.

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

It looks like your issue is the MakeDate function which isn’t an out of the box Alteryx function. If your objective is to create a date as part of the formula you could alternatively use ToDate(“YourDateHere”). Otherwise the MakeDate() function must be installed as part of the add-in referenced above. 

Labels