Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Dynamics CRM tools with Designer 2020.4

RobertF
7 - Meteor

I need to use the Alteryx Dynamics CRM tools that are available on the Alteryx Public Gallery.

I downloaded version 1.02 of the tools and attempted to install them (.yxi file) in my Designer.  I received a cryptography error that was fixed when I added the line   cryptography==2.9.2 to the requirements.txt file (read about this on a community post)

So I was able to install the tools (input/output) onto my Designer 2020.2 box.

But when I tried to install the same tools, from the same .yxi file on a Designer 2020.4 box I am receiving the following error on the install...

RobertF_0-1612301295200.png

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?  

1 REPLY 1
RobertF
7 - Meteor

I opened a support ticket on this issue and I received a response that worked for me. 

They gave me a link to a location that had the Dynamics CRM tools already deployed to their folders.

Then they had me move those folders into the Alteryx/tools directory

Upon restarting Alteryx Designer, The Dynamics CRM tools were available in the Connectors category.

The link is :  this ZIP

Labels