Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Designer and Machine Learning

terrellchong
8 - Asteroid

I would like to ask if Alteryx can perform basic ML?

I have a set of workflow, which requires me to manually map the codes everytime.

Now I am only looking at some of the criteria in the code (for example: some codes require to map to this except certain condition). 

My question is if I dont want to do the manual mapping part, can I use basic machine learning, ask the code to learn from my previous mapping and map it to the correct mapping respectively?

2 REPLIES 2
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @terrellchong 

Yes ofcourse, this could be classification problem, assuming the codes are classes. 
There are many tools in the predictive suite to help with this. I would also recommend the machine learning suite if you have access to intelligence suite. I would also recommend having as much past data as possible.

Many of the predictive tools have example workflows, or tool mastery documents, such as:
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Tool-Mastery-Boosted-Model/ta-p/419...

Hope this helps,
TheOC

Bulien
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @terrellchong - I don't necessarily think that this is an ML problem. You may want to share a sample to receive a meaningful answer to your question.

Labels