Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Alteryx D 11 running slow - 'Not Responding'

brendafos
10 - Fireball

For the past couple of weeks I'm more frequently getting 'Not Responding' from Alteryx Designer 11. 

Everything seems to run slower.

I have not had any network changes on my side, and I have a fast computer.

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

For example, I'm in a workflow, I click on a tool and it is slow to open that tool, but it will eventually open. 

Or, I drag something around and it is slow to refresh.

But when I run workflows, it is not slow.  It is when working with the tools that it is slow.

Anybody else?

14 REPLIES 14
brendafos
10 - Fireball

I have had a support ticket in on this.  Alteryx team has been actively working on this. 

They just informed me that the next update should include a fix for this slowness issue.

JessicaS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello,

Thanks to everyone that provided feedback on Version 11 performance.

We have released a patch today that is available for download(version 11.06) and contains updates that should help with crashing/freezing.  

Please feel free to download at your convenience and send us an email at support@alteryx.com if you have any feedback or are still experiencing these issues.

Thanks!

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
Bob_Blackey
11 - Bolide

Thanks Jessica!

Bob

shelfenberger
6 - Meteoroid

We are still experiencing freezing with the latest patch.  It seems to freeze on joins and at the same point each time. 

JessicaS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @shelfenberger,

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing an issue, and thanks for letting us know.  Please shoot us an email at support@alteryx.com if you haven't done so already and we'll get a case created for you and get you sorted out.

Thanks!

Jess Silveri
Manager, Technical Account Management | Alteryx
Labels