Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Core Certification

smathew26
5 - Atom

I am about to take the core certification exam ASAP. I just wanted to know about the questions that we get on different attempts. Are the questions that we get on each attempt the same? 

2 REPLIES 2
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @smathew26 there is a pool of questions that the exam may give you so you may face some questions, from previous attempts however it unlikely you will get all the same questions from a previous attempt. 

The Certification page on the community talk about this in the FAQ section.

Core_certification_13072021.JPG

Good luck in your attempt!

SubratDas5
10 - Fireball

The certification exam is a great place to learn and unlearn . There is a slight chance that you might get few questions same, however it is a chance( rem: probability - nCr /nPr) 

I would suggest you to make a quick note of the questions/ category of questions that you scored less of in your previous attempt , so that you dont repeat the same mistakes again. It is okay to make new mistakes and learn from them.

All the best.

(Pro tip - aim at going through all the questions by half way mark, that way you would atleast know what you are facing. Then if you have a few questions, which you want to quickly lookup, close them out and only then go ahead and face the slightly difficult/ time consuming ones.)

Labels