Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Core Certification

smathew26
5 - Atom

I am about to take the core certification exam ASAP. I just wanted to know about the questions that we get on different attempts. Are the questions that we get on each attempt the same? 

2 REPLIES 2
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @smathew26 there is a pool of questions that the exam may give you so you may face some questions, from previous attempts however it unlikely you will get all the same questions from a previous attempt. 

The Certification page on the community talk about this in the FAQ section.

Core_certification_13072021.JPG

Good luck in your attempt!

SubratDas5
10 - Fireball

The certification exam is a great place to learn and unlearn . There is a slight chance that you might get few questions same, however it is a chance( rem: probability - nCr /nPr) 

I would suggest you to make a quick note of the questions/ category of questions that you scored less of in your previous attempt , so that you dont repeat the same mistakes again. It is okay to make new mistakes and learn from them.

All the best.

(Pro tip - aim at going through all the questions by half way mark, that way you would atleast know what you are facing. Then if you have a few questions, which you want to quickly lookup, close them out and only then go ahead and face the slightly difficult/ time consuming ones.)

Labels