Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Academy Summer Camp.

sundelm
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am interested in participating in the Camp and preparing to register, but will passing it enable me to get a job? What jobs can I qualify for if I perform well on your tests, both in the camp and/or  in the current program I am enrolled in? I am interested in the content of both, but I need to get a good-paying job. 

So far I am enjoying learning the content and want to continue if it can lead to a great job. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks. Martin

3 REPLIES 3
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @sundelm 

Alteryx always has its most up to date job listings posted at https://www.alteryx.com/careers. Additionally, there are a growing number of companies that require Alteryx as a skill set that you can find on LinkedIn/Indeed/etc. 

Although this camp does not guarantee you a job, it provides you an incredible experience that will help you in your career with data. Some of the best Alteryx minds will be leading these events and have incredibly valuable information to share. These individuals have worked with some of the largest companies in the world and have figured out the best ways that they can automate their analytics processes using Alteryx. If you are looking at landing a high paying job, learning from these experiences and thinking about how to apply them in your own journey will absolutely help you in your career. 

Sureshpa
7 - Meteor

Team,

I want to join.

Procedure..

sundelm
5 - Atom

Brandon, thank you for your informative and helpful reply.

Labels