Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx ARIMA model predictor factors

Ldiprete
5 - Atom

I have a set of data of multiple target factors, each with 1-4 predictor factors for their corresponding target item. I have created a model using ARIMA to predict future values of each of the target items. I need to use the model I created on other sets of data (ie. a different plant of a company) using the same predictors. The issue is that one of the predictors for a target item (A) comes internally and is another target item (B) itself. When using the model on the new set of data I need target A's predictor (target B)  to be linked so that Alteryx pulls it from the new set of data and not the one the model is originally created from. Is this possible using Alteryx, if so, how can I achieve this? 

1 REPLY 1
LiuZhang
9 - Comet

Would it be possible to supply a sample or dummy data? It is rather confusing reading the description here, so target B which you want to predict is a covariate that needs to feed in to predict target A?

Labels