This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We upgraded our environment from 2018.3 to 2019.1. Post upgrade, existing salesforce API call jobs are failing with SOAP API errors. Did anyone face these issue. These jobs used to run just fine in 2018. 3 version.
Error: ToolID:X Unable to reach SOAP API(Check URL).
I found your post and several of us who upgraded to 2019.1 have this exact same problem. Others who remain on 2018.3.4 are able to connect just fine.
I tried configuring the Alteryx Proxy settings as we have a PAC file controlling proxy settings as found in IE (and shared with Chrome, Firefox, etc), thinking that whatever settings I may have made in 2018.3.4 were lost as part of the upgrade.
Hi. You mention that the issue is likely due to a proxy setting. Since nothing has changed in my installation except upgrading from 2018.x to 2019.1, then either the configuration from 2018.x was not preserved during the upgrade process, or something else is amiss. We have a PAC file to control proxy configuration, so I'm not inclined to alter this only to have it overwritten during the next software patch cycle. I've gone through the limited number of proxy setting options but haven't hit on a solution. I'm not looking to downgrade to 2018.x, yet other 2018.x users don't have this issue.