Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx 11.0 Non admin install

Carlos_A
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

With the release of Alteryx 11.0 this week, I was wondering whether there will be a non-admin option for installation available soon.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
Garrett
11 - Bolide
Carlos_A
8 - Asteroid

Hi Garrett, thanks for replying. I had checked that page and it only has the non-admin install for v10.6.8, unless I'm missing something.

Garrett
11 - Bolide

Try a Ctrl+F5 to refresh your cache.  I was seeing 10.6 on both download pages too until I forced a reload.

Carlos_A
8 - Asteroid

That worked, thanks!

chennupalli
5 - Atom

Hi,

I have downloaded Non-Admin versions of Designer only(x64 MB, 202 MB) and Predictive Tools only (193MB) from the below location. 

http://downloads.alteryx.com/downloads.html

when I try to install them using the command line options with silent mode Designer application itself taking 10 mints of time which is fine but when I try to install the Predictive tools app its taking 45 mints of time to install it. When I install I have copied the predictive tools app on the local drive of the destination system.

How can I install to reduce the installation time from command line?

Thanks

Ramesh

AshishBhavnani
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Carlos_dup_63,

Do you know the file size for Alteryx 11.0 Non-Admin version?

Regards,

Ashish

Seems this link doesn't work any more. Could you please share new one?

Labels