Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Connector - Version 3

matthewbechard
8 - Asteroid

Hello-  

I am looking for some help with the Adobe Analytics Connector.  I am running Alteryx Designer Version 2021.3.3.63061, the latest supported by my company.

I set up credentials on the developer.adobe.com site for a JWT connection, Downloaded the the private key, connected it to report on the adobe side and then started setting up the tool in Alteryx.  I seem to be getting blocked. Unable to reach API.

2023-01-13_15-29-40.png

This is as far as I can get. 

I had a coworker test the connection using the credentials using postman and he can connect.

If I disconnect from the VPN, I get a different response of reconfigure tool and try again.

Any ideas? Who do I troubleshoot with?  Adobe?  Alteryx?  Corp Security?

Matt

1 REPLY 1
matthewbechard
8 - Asteroid

Issue resolved.

Couple issues,

The tool install was not installed with Admin rights.  Working with Aletryx support the sent me a link to replace a couple folders on my desktop.

Issue # 2 was harder to track down.  The tool would not work on the corporate network however it would work off the VPN.  On the Network was getting stuck at 18% and it would not get beyond that.  It turns out we had to add  https://ims-na1.adobelogin.com to the proxy for this to work.

Labels