Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Adjust render table row height without affecting other worksheets

Travis_Ratliff
8 - Asteroid

I have a workflow where I filter out certain things and at the end use a render tool to put all of the different tables into one excel workbook with multiple worksheets. Sometimes the filters will not have any rows and in that case I have it set to only show the headers. However, with this it makes the table row height small as you can see in the screenshot. What I would like to do is find a way to increase that empty row height to normal without adding anything into it. I have also attached a simple workflow that I used to make the screenshot.

Travis_Ratliff_0-1664377800424.png

Thank you in advance for any help.

If there are any other questions please feel free to ask.

3 REPLIES 3
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Travis_Ratliff 

If you create a new field called RowNumber, it would be a problem? This solve the height issua.

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1664381672626.png

If the provided answer helped you to solve the problem/was correct, please accept it as a solution :)

Thanks.

Travis_Ratliff
8 - Asteroid

So by your answer does this mean there is no way to fix the height issue while still having all fields blank? If so then yes this solves the issue thanks.

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @Travis_Ratliff 

Looking at what we can configure with the table tool i was not able to find a way, so i proposed this workaround. 

Labels