Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Adding a Throughput column

Gaetano_B
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

I have column A which contains a date, and column B which contains statuses, i.e. 1.Completed, 2. Descoped 3. Connected.

I'd like to create a column which puts '1' in all the records that have a 1.Completed status between Last Saturday and today's date -1 (from Saturday of each week to the actual date -1, in this case would be 10-Oct-20 to 13-Oct-20).

Any Ideas?

Many Thanks and btw this community is awesome.

Gaetano

9 REPLIES 9
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Gaetano_B 

Glad you are enjoying the Community. Its a great platform 🙂

Here is a workflow for the task.

Output:

atcodedog05_0-1602692052066.png

Calculated fields:

atcodedog05_1-1602692078523.png

Workflow:

atcodedog05_2-1602692099679.png

Please check and let me know 

Hope this helps 🙂

If this post helps you please mark it as solution. And give a like if you dont mind 😀👍

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Gaetano_B 

I do have a question is Last Saturday considered based last Saturday to today or last Saturday to date

Previous is considering last Saturday to date. Here is a workflow which considers last Saturday to today.

Please check and let me know 🙂

Gaetano_B
8 - Asteroid

Thank you very much Aurora, that's very helpful. However I'm not getting the result I want as I'm getting more flag 1s than I expected. I have attached an example, I only need the flag 1 next to the items which have a '10. KYC Complete' status between last Saturday (10-Oct-20) to today (14-Oct).

Ideally this should work as weeks go by, i.e if I run the report next week let's say on the 21st Oct, the flag should capture items completed between 17-21/Oct. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks very much,

Gaetano

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Gaetano_B 

The version_2 works as per your expectation can you check and let me know.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Gaetano_B 

I am checking with your output file please give some time i will get back to you.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Gaetano_B 

Apologies my bad there was issue with considering last saturday i have fixed it.

Output: only flagged

It is matching your expected output column

atcodedog05_0-1602696191052.png

I have added filter to check the output

atcodedog05_0-1602696944619.png

Please use all the browse tool to check for validation.

Hope this helps 🙂

If this post helps you please mark it as solution. And give a like if you dont mind 😀👍

Gaetano_B
8 - Asteroid

YOU LEGEND!! It works, thanks very much. 

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Happy to help 🙂 @Gaetano_B 

Cheers and Happy Analyzing 😀

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Gaetano_B 

If was able to help you. Please mark my posts as solution.

And feel free to reach out, if there are any more concerns.🙂

Labels