Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Add data to List Runner Log

BonusCup
10 - Fireball

Hi,

I've created a List Runner job that runs a total of 4 jobs.  Sometimes when troubleshooting I will manually run the List Runner.  Is it possible to add a Run Time column to the log that shows the Date or DateTime when the job ran?  Below are the columns that get generated for the report.  The "Time" column just shows the duration of the workflow run.

BonusCup_0-1578942076369.png

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

You can add a formula tool after and the formula DateTimeNow() to get the current date/time

BonusCup
10 - Fireball

@BrandonB 

Thank you for that solution.  I've added a new column for DateTimeNow() but I am receiving the below error when I run the workflow.  I did not change the "Append To Existing Sheet" setting for the Output which has been working prior to adding the new column.

Error: Log: infoSID_listRunner_log.xlsx: Incoming field named "runTime" cannot be appended. All incoming fields must match (or be mapped to) a destination field name.

BonusCup_0-1579010594661.png

BonusCup_1-1579010612396.png

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

You can open up that spreadsheet and type "runTime" as a column header on the right hand side of your data. If you are using the append functionality it just needs to have that field name there. 

Labels