Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Academy Interactive Lessons

rsripras
6 - Meteoroid

Hi- I'm unable to view the Interactive videos in Alteryx academy. When I click the link to open the tutorial, it shows the attached error. would you please help?

4 REPLIES 4
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Would your corporate network happen to be blocking certain sites? As a test, can you try navigating to the site on your mobile device to see if the resource loads?

rsripras
6 - Meteoroid

you are right! It works fine with my mobile network. Thank you very much for the assistance. 

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Normally IT teams can whitelist websites, so if you have a group of people who would all like to do these trainings on their work machines it might be beneficial to ask to make them accessible. 

If that isn't an easy option it might be best to do it from home. You don't need Alteryx Designer on the computer that you are doing the interactive lessons with, so you could learn on whichever computer you want!

Bobbiconway
8 - Asteroid

I'm having issues retaking a test on an interactive lesson. I took the lesson again, but it doesn't work. I closed the browser and reopened, but still no success. Has anyone else run into a similar issue and found a solution?

Labels