Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

API_Connection to the checker of VAT numbers in Slovakia

Kingazawora
8 - Asteroid

Hello

I am referring to design of the similar solution to this one:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Verification-VAT-numbers-VIES-website/...

The website for Slovakia is:

Detail - PFS (financnasprava.sk)

When I enter information here:

Kingazawora_1-1673980176564.png

I am receiving information like this:

Kingazawora_2-1673980214584.png

How could I get the information provided by the Slovakian Tax Administration with Alteryx?

12 REPLIES 12
Kingazawora
8 - Asteroid

I attach workflow that I have started

Kingazawora
8 - Asteroid

@DavidSta - Could you help out here?

DavidSta
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Kingazawora,

it seems like the website is not that easy to decode.

I don't get how to come from the query to the result page. The next "issue" would be the pagination you need to implement.

I think it might be easier to use the OpenData download

https://opendata.financnasprava.sk/en/opendata/show/zoznam-danovych-subjektov-registrovanych-pre-dph...

Please see attached a sample Workflow downloading the most recent information.

Best regards,

David

Kingazawora
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for that!

Kingazawora
8 - Asteroid

Hi

When I want to set up the process on a server, the zip file dies not want to save. Is there a way to have this fixed or this is general server error?

Thanks, Kinga

DavidSta
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Kingazawora,

for me it is working fine on the Server. Which message do you get? During upload validation or execution?

Kingazawora
8 - Asteroid

Hi

I am getting following message during execution:

Kingazawora_0-1674643077863.png

Kingazawora_1-1674643727106.png

Please note:

-server that our company is using can only sale workflows from 2020.4 version of alteryx

-when I run on my desktop, all is fine

-the file that is being saved should have the side as the one initially downloaded and instead, saves as 17kb so very small size

Kingazawora
8 - Asteroid

Kingazawora_0-1674643765484.png

DavidSta
Alteryx
Alteryx

I am a little bit confused about the file path your server is complaining about.

In the sample workflow I shared a temporary file is used to process the download. Have you specified a filename/path to store the downloaded file? Which modifications have you done to the workflow? Can you share it?

Labels