Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

API Connection - Error transferring data: Failure when receiving data from the peer

ChrisPayne153
7 - Meteor

Hi!

I am exploring building an API through Alteryx to access some hosted data.  Having built a simple workflow (an API URL feeding into a Download tool), i am receiving the message Error transferring data: Failure when receiving data from the peer

There are a few older posts on this subject but has anyone encountered (and resolved) this recently?  I am running 2021.1, have no proxy server in place and I am 100% confident of the API URL and key.  Would appreciate any help with this!

Thanks

Chris

1 REPLY 1
Drussek
9 - Comet

I have run your workflow with my apki_key and it works ok. After workflow modification - I've downloaded response as blob and have written it on a disc (as zip file). It succesfully unzips as csv file. I'm using Designer in version 2021.2.

Unfortunatelly dont know why you are getting an error. Good luck with finding a reason.

Labels