Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

ALteryx PDF converstion - align tables next to eachother

Kk_larsen
8 - Asteroid

Hi guys, 

I hope there is a simple solution to this. 

I have to make a pdf/powerpoint/excel automation in alteryx, where the tables will come out next to each others. 

For each person there needs to be a table with the project no he/she is doing and then it should fill max 1-2 pages. Right now it comes out under eachother which flils a lot of pages. 

The input is name, project no and name and the output should be tables for each name with orject on the same side next to eachother. I hop e you guys can help!! 🙂

Kk_larsen_0-1613568839830.png

6 REPLIES 6
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Kk_larsen 

Thank you for your contribution to the Community!

To help make it easier for others to assist, it would be helpful to get some additional information on your process. Here's what we recommend you include in your reply:

* What Alteryx Version are you using?
* Do you have a Workflow with sample data you can share?
* What about a Screenshot?
* What does the data look like? (Beginning data vs. Final Output)

Posting for Fastest Possible Solution (https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Community-Resources/Posting-for-Fastest-Possible-Solution/t...)

Thank you very much!

Community Moderator
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Kk_larsen - As everything in Alteryx this con be achieved in a couple of different ways. You may simply Join by position (see the picture below and attached workflow):

ArtApa_0-1613780065273.png

Alternatively, you may want to investigate our Reporting tools, specifically, the Layout tool:

ArtApa_1-1613780161929.png

You may also want to watch the following trainings in the Academy: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Reporting%... 

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Kk_larsenI

I can only "pretend" the result as your output.

キャプチャ.PNG

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Kk_larsen 
Oh, no. The result is spefic file...

Let me try a bit more.

Kk_larsen
8 - Asteroid

Thanks!!!

Kk_larsen
8 - Asteroid