Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

ACE Live Solve | Community Webinar Q4 2020

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

If you've joined us the last few quarters, you've probably seen our Q2 ACE Panel (moderated by @Kenda and presented by @HeatherMHarris, @VizChic, and @NicoleJohnson), with topics ranging from raising awareness in workplace environments, how to be emotional (and why), to finding an organization where you can thrive, and articulating your value. In Q3 we had a special spatial edition, where our ACEs discussed things like, finding and starting a new job in this climate, using a spatial lens to solve problems as they arise, and disrupting the status quo. @Deanna@Hollingsworth, and @Samanthaj_hughes also shared advice on leveling up skills, no matter where you may be in your career. @andyuttley moderated this one, as he himself is embarking on a spatial journey.

For the last one of 2020, we wanted to try out something new--a semi-live solve session, where we shared a business (and timely holiday) challenge and asked two super solvers, @MarqueeCrew and @CharlieS to show us how they would tackle the problem.

You can watch the recording below! Please note, we had some technical difficulties with the recording, so below, Mark and Charlie's videos are split in two:

Tell us, how would you have solved this? Any questions or comments on how these guys' approach? Let us know! And lastly, is this helpful? We know there's a lot of content to consume out there--and even more meetings/webinars to join. So please tell us what you'd like to see more or less of when it comes to community events. If you don't want to publicly share, feel free to DM me. All feedback is appreciated!

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
4 REPLIES 4
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks for sharing @TuvyL@MarqueeCrew and @CharlieS continue to impress me with all of their creative solutions. Very thankful that they are a part of this community!

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @TuvyL & @BrandonB 

Is it only me or is the complete CharlieS part is having a black screen 🤔. I am getting black screen for complete CharlieS part.

Can anyone help

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@atcodedog05  good eye! I've split the 2 videos. Should be able to see both now 🙂

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Just got the time complete the videos 🙂

Two seasoned solvers and Two variant pro style of approaches with a lot of tips and hacks

It was a treat🍬 watching @MarqueeCrew and @CharlieS solve these spatial challenges.

Kind of reminded me of Born to Solve

Thanks a lot @TuvyL and community for this great event. 🙂

PS: A request, could this datasets be made available to public. That would be really great so that we could also try.

Labels