Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

AB Analysis I Report

Sara94
7 - Meteor

Hi Team,

I'm using Alteryx Designer 2020.1 x64 (User) on my PC and I'm trying to check the I node of the AB analysis tool but no report has been generated, any idea how to fix this? 

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
RobertOdera
13 - Pulsar

Hi, @Sara94 

As I understand it, you shouldn't expect anything out of the 'I' output node.

The 'I' is an html link available in the Workflow messages (AB Analysis (tool number)) C:[...].html

Your report is in the 'O' output node.

Cheers!

rag-ryx
9 - Comet

Hello @Sara94,

Usually you should be able to see output from the I output. This is a bug in the tool which Alteryx is aware of. And they should have it fixed in the next release.

If you are interested in making it work. Please download the attached files and replace each file in the respective folder - 

AB Analysis - C:\Program Files\Alteryx\R-3.5.3\plugin\Macros\Predictive Tools

AB Dashboard - C:\Program Files\Alteryx\R-3.5.3\plugin\Macros\Predictive Tools\Supporting_Macros

AB Dashboard Template - C:\Program Files\Alteryx\R-3.5.3\plugin\Macros\Predictive Tools\Supporting_Templates

Please note this will work if you have the admin version of the R package. For the Non-Admin version you will need to identify the respective paths.

Best,

Raghav

conorbroderick
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Sara94 

Thank you for highlighting this issue.

This is a known issue in 2020.1 and a fix is provisionally scheduled for this issue in 2020.3.1 release. 

Thanks

Conor 

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Sara94  - While it's a known limitation there is a workaround. That will help you to get your interactive report.

1. Open the tool macro.

ArtApa_0-1594805192406.png

2. In this macro find the Interactive Report container and open the Macro.

ArtApa_1-1594805231959.png

3. Press Ctr+S to identify its location folder on your disk.

ArtApa_2-1594805261896.png

4. Find this folder using Windows Explorer and change the property of the folder from Read Only to Read/Write.

5. Find the Report Text tool in the macro and uncheck Validate PCXML box as shown below:

ArtApa_3-1594805284802.png

6. Save the macro

5. Change the property of the folder back from Read/Write to Read Only

Enjoy!

Labels