Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

A Challenged Project

Feras95p
8 - Asteroid

Dear all,

I have a master file in excel format, I have in that file the data of customers who registered for business lunch subscriptions.

The subscription is for 5 working days from Sunday to Thursday but the customer can register for any day and it will count 5 working days starting from the day he registered for example,  if the customer registered on Tuesday so he will start having a lunch meal for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday and so on ...

For each day the customer can choice 1 out of 4 choices  from the menu either Eastern, Western, Low-fat or Keto meal and note that in some rows it's written cancel that means the customers cancel his subscription from that day. and there is two packages the customer can chose between them the Premium Package and the Express Package 

In the master file I have a column for a customer phone number, columns of each working day, column of the package type, column of prices and column of Cobone discount 

What I'm looking for by this data is to know and have idea about what is the best data analysis should I do to see the behaviors of the customers to know who is the loyal customer, which meal is the most ordered one, which customer was subscribe for each week and suddenly stop and I lose it, tracking the customers and any idea from your side will be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance for your kind support!

1 REPLY 1
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Feras95p 

I guess i say this a lot to you😅. But answer again for this would be RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary)

Hope this helps : )

Labels