Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

3 Way Data Reconciliation

skotian1289
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I am trying to reconcile data between 3 different files at once and I was able to get all 3 column values transposed together and assign Group column numbers but I am not able to reconcile them together. Is there an alternate way or is it that m doing it wrong, please help ? Please see below sample for details.

I am using Multi row formula and formula is as per below which I feel is not correct, do I need to creat multiple formulas for 3 way recon.

if [Group Column Number] = 3 then if [Value] = [Row-1:Value] then "True" else "False" endif else "-" endif

Expected results as below:

File Name      Value     Group Column Number       Results

A                  Lion                    1                              Value Matches with File C but not with File B

B                  Whale                 2                              Value does not match with File A and File C

C                  Lion                    3                              Value Matches with File A but not with File B

A                  Tiger                   1                              Value Matches with File B and C

B                  Tiger                   2                              Value Matches with File A and C

C                  Tiger                   3                              Value Matches with File A and B

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @skotian1289 ,

Your scenario is bit complex then i had expected and here is the workflow.

Input: Files given by you

Output:

atcodedog05_0-1601880241260.png

Hoping record ID is not important. And you can change the result text in formula tool.

Workflow:

atcodedog05_1-1601880394528.png

Hope this helps 🙂

If this post helps you please mark it as solution. And give a like if you dont mind😀👍

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Happy to help 🙂

Cheers and Happy Analysing 😀

skotian1289
8 - Asteroid

@atcodedog05  - You are a genius, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank u so much for your assistance.

Labels