Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

2021.3.1 not available in downloads because the tab is greyed out?

izamryan
8 - Asteroid

Fellow Alteryxers!

2021.3.1 was released yesterday (11th of August 2021) but the "New Version" tab of the downloads page is greyed-out for me. Does that happen for all y'all as well?

maybe I'm not on the approved-downloaders list 😱

izamryan_0-1628792160422.png

6 REPLIES 6
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

I'm sure a quick email to support@alteryx.com can resolve this for you, but to answer your question, it's not greyed-out for me.

Kamran1991
11 - Bolide

Once you download the updated version, it automatically uninstalls the older one and reinstalls the new one.  Make sure this process is successfully completed

Kaustubh17
8 - Asteroid

Hi @izamryan 

Right email to support@alteryx.com can resolve your issue. 

Thanks,

Kaustubh

izamryan
8 - Asteroid

yeah @Kaustubh17 / @Kamran1991 / @jrgo  thanks for the tips - I clicked the "Download update" from within the old version of Designer, it opens up a new Edge browser but within Edge the option to download the current Designer is greyed-out for me. I emailed support so ... maybe it's just a weird glitch for me!

izamryan
8 - Asteroid

actually my solution was to write to Fulfillment <fulfillment@alteryx.com>. Sorted now!

Kaustubh17
8 - Asteroid

Nice work @izamryan . In future do you face any issue please reach out to me.

Thanks,

Kaustubh

Labels