Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

2 Loops, Single Batch Macro

nathan853
7 - Meteor

Hi everyone. 

I´m fairly new to the forum, and it has been helping me heaps with Alteryx.

I managed to create and successfully run a Batch Marco for a data set I have. But I can´t get it to work with two control parameters looping 2 different inputs of controls, one for each control parameter. The Workflow runs without errors and it outputs part of the expected output, but not exactly. 

I cannot share details about the data i´m working with, but I´v attached my Batch Macro and my Workflow with some commentary.

Long story short, the sheet is basically a data log for around 80 operators. It registers, with a unique ID, every operators actions with a time stamp, for each work shift for each day.

Example: ID 50 - John Snow - Night Shift - Dec 20th 2018 - Some problem appeared at 03:19:15 - Started doing something at 03:23:59 - Finished doing it at 03:25:55

With the Batch Macro, I can calculate how many actions each operator did for each day and also the average time each operator took from the time a problem appeared to the time it started doing something, and the average time the operator took to finish doing what he started. So far so good.

But I also have to verify how many actions were log correctly, since the operator can start 2 or more different actions at the same time, messing with the real average time to solution. So I have a multi-row tool to check if the starting time of the next action is greater than the finish time of the previous action. Than I recalculate the averages for this now 'corrected' data log and join them all at the end.

The expected sheet is something like this:

Dec 20th 2018 - Night Shift - John Snow - did 100 actions - avg response time 200 sec - avg workaround time 800 sec - 89 actions were time registered correctly - corrected avg response time 100 sec - corrected avg workaround time 400 sec

If I were to run all this individually, id take me days if not weeks to change the filters for every operator, for every day, for every work shift.

My Batch Macro outputs all operator details with the averages, but only one operator for each day will have the corrected averages filled in.

It´s clearly something I´m missing in my workflow, but I can´t seem to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks!

ps.: I can´t upload any screenshots due to company policy. I can however, get the code for the macro and workflow attached. I´ll modify them and post them shortly.

12 REPLIES 12
jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

It looks like you forgot to attach the macro/workflow.

without seeing the example, it sounds like you need to either employ a grouping function in the batch macro, have a nested macro or a third input that controls the settings for the batch macro. 

There could also be a solution in summarizing min/max datetime stamps per action and operator then joining back by operator to define the correct start/stops. I might be missing a piece here, but i'll be able to figure it out with the macro you've created.

Thanks!

nathan853
7 - Meteor

I am not able to upload screenshots of the workflow neither embed the code due to company policies. They block uploads larger than a certain size to avoid unauthorized sensitive data to leak out, witch is not the case here.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I´v contacted my IT department about this.

Will post the workflow and macro as soon as possible. 

Thank you!

jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

thanks, do you have the batch macro as well?

BM_1.yxmc

nathan853
7 - Meteor

Ill try attaching  the Macro code in parts since its much bigger than the workflow file. Save it as yxmc - Part 1

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<AlteryxDocument yxmdVer="2019.1">
  <Nodes>
    <Node ToolID="11">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.MacroInput.MacroInput">
        <Position x="234" y="244" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <UseFileInput value="True" />
          <Name>Input11</Name>
          <Abbrev />
          <ShowFieldMap value="False" />
          <Optional value="False" />
          <FileInput>
            <Configuration>
              <Passwords />
              <File OutputFileName="" RecordLimit="" SearchSubDirs="False" FileFormat="56">C:\file.xlsm</File>
              <FormatSpecificOptions>
                <FirstRowData>False</FirstRowData>
                <ImportLine>1</ImportLine>
              </FormatSpecificOptions>
            </Configuration>
          </FileInput>
        </Configuration>
        <Annotation DisplayMode="0">
          <Name>Text Input (1)</Name>
          <DefaultAnnotationText>file.xlsm
Table=`2019$`</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="True" />
        </Annotation>
        <MetaInfo connection="Output">
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Gravidade" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="ID" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Data Recebimento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Hora Recebimento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Tempo de Resposta" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Data Finalizou Evento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Hora Finalizou Evento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Ponto" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Tipo Ocorrencia" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Operador" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Status" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Dia Semana" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Feriado" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Periodo" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="tresp s" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Dia Efetivo Turno" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="type" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="T_Tratativa" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="Double" />
            <Field name="T_Tratativa_Min" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="cod_ocorrencia" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="sinal" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="descricao" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="tp_evento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="desc_particao" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="desc_zona" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="origem" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="cod_sinal" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="AGCOD" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="UF" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="MUNICIPIO" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_WString" />
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxMacroInput" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="7">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxGuiToolkit.Questions.Tab.Tab">
        <Position x="0" y="0" width="59" height="59" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration />
          <Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="19">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.MacroOutput.MacroOutput">
        <Position x="3054" y="268" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Name>Output10</Name>
          <Abbrev />
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxMacroOutput" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="20">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.RecordID.RecordID">
        <Position x="654" y="326" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <StartValue>1</StartValue>
          <FieldName>RecordID</FieldName>
          <FieldType>Int32</FieldType>
          <Position>0</Position>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="RecordID" source="RecordID: Starting Value=1" type="Int32" />
            <Field name="Dia Efetivo Turno" size="255" source="Summarize: GroupBy - Dia Efetivo Turno" type="V_String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
            <Field field="Dia Efetivo Turno" order="Asc" />
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxRecordID" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="21">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxSpatialPluginsGui.Summarize.Summarize">
        <Position x="546" y="326" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SummarizeFields>
            <SummarizeField field="Dia Efetivo Turno" action="GroupBy" rename="Dia Efetivo Turno" />
          </SummarizeFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Dia Efetivo Turno" size="255" source="Summarize: GroupBy - Dia Efetivo Turno" type="V_String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxSpatialPluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxSummarize" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="22">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.Join.Join">
        <Position x="918" y="386" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration joinByRecordPos="False">
          <JoinInfo connection="Left">
            <Field field="Dia Efetivo Turno" />
          </JoinInfo>
          <JoinInfo connection="Right">
          </JoinInfo>
          <SelectConfiguration>
            <Configuration outputConnection="Join">
              <OrderChanged value="False" />
              <CommaDecimal value="False" />
              <SelectFields>
                <SelectField field="Right_Dia Efetivo Turno" selected="True" rename="Right_Dia Efetivo Turno" input="Right_" />
                <SelectField field="Right_RecordID" selected="False" rename="Right_RecordID" />
                <SelectField field="Right_Field1" selected="False" rename="Right_Field1" />
                <SelectField field="*Unknown" selected="True" />
              </SelectFields>
            </Configuration>
          </SelectConfiguration>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <AnnotationText>Continues all your data fields through the workflow</AnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
        <MetaInfo connection="Left">
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo noProgress="True">
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
        <MetaInfo connection="Join">
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Gravidade" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Data Recebimento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Hora Recebimento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Tempo de Resposta" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Data Finalizou Evento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Hora Finalizou Evento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Tipo Ocorrencia" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Operador" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Dia Semana" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Right_Dia Efetivo Turno" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="T_Tratativa_Min" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="cod_ocorrencia" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="descricao" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="tp_evento" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="desc_particao" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="desc_zona" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="cod_sinal" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="MUNICIPIO" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_WString" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
            <Field field="Dia Efetivo Turno" order="" />
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
        <MetaInfo connection="Right">
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Dia Efetivo Turno" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxJoin" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="23">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.Filter.Filter">
        <Position x="750" y="326" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Expression>[RecordID] = 1</Expression>
          <Mode>Simple</Mode>
          <Simple>
            <Operator>=</Operator>
            <Field>RecordID</Field>
            <Operands>
              <IgnoreTimeInDateTime>True</IgnoreTimeInDateTime>
              <DateType>fixed</DateType>
              <PeriodDate>2019-10-21 12:49:53</PeriodDate>
              <PeriodCount>0</PeriodCount>
              <Operand>1</Operand>
              <StartDate>2019-10-21 12:49:53</StartDate>
              <EndDate>2019-10-21 12:49:53</EndDate>
            </Operands>
          </Simple>
        </Configuration>

nathan853
7 - Meteor

Part 2:

<Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText>[RecordID] = 1</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
        <MetaInfo connection="True">
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
        <MetaInfo connection="False">
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxFilter" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="24">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.BrowseV2.BrowseV2">
        <Position x="1050" y="134" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_b669dfbc9784405292d6b3f088472c74_.yxdb</TempFile>
          <TempFileDataProfiling />
          <Layout>
            <View1>
              <Hints>
                <Table />
              </Hints>
            </View1>
          </Layout>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxBrowseV2" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="25">
        <Position x="1050" y="230" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SummarizeFields>
            <SummarizeField field="Operador" action="GroupBy" rename="Operador" />
            <SummarizeField field="Operador" action="Count" rename="Count" />
          </SummarizeFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Operador" size="255" source="Summarize: GroupBy - Operador" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Count" source="Summarize: Count - Operador" type="Int64" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
            <Field field="Operador" order="Asc" />
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxSpatialPluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxSummarize" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="26">
        <Position x="1314" y="134" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_24ade710e794403fb666235da78c0916_.yxdb</TempFile>
          <Layout>
            <View1>
              <Hints>
                <Table />
              </Hints>
            </View1>
          </Layout>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxBrowseV2" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="27">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.Sort.Sort">
        <Position x="1170" y="230" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SortInfo>
            <Field field="Count" order="Descending" />
          </SortInfo>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText>Count - Descending</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Operador" size="255" source="Summarize: GroupBy - Operador" type="V_String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxSort" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="28">
        <Position x="1170" y="326" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SummarizeFields>
            <SummarizeField field="tresp s" action="Avg" rename="Avg_tresp s" />
          </SummarizeFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Avg_tresp s" source="Summarize: Avg - tresp s" type="Double" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="29">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.AlteryxSelect.AlteryxSelect">
        <Position x="1050" y="386" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SelectFields>
            <SelectField field="tresp s" selected="True" type="Int64" size="8" />
          </SelectFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="tresp s" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="Int64" />
            <Field name="Right_Dia Efetivo Turno" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
            <Field field="Dia Efetivo Turno" order="" />
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxSelect" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="30">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.JoinMultiple.JoinMultiple">
        <Position x="1314" y="278" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <JoinByRecPos value="False" />
          <JoinFields>
            <JoinInfo connection="#1">
              <Field field="Operador" />
            </JoinInfo>
            <JoinInfo connection="#2">
            </JoinInfo>
            <JoinInfo connection="#3">
            </JoinInfo>
            <JoinInfo connection="#4">
            </JoinInfo>
          </JoinFields>
          <CartesianMode>Error</CartesianMode>
          <OutputJoinOnly value="False" />
          <SelectConfiguration>
            <Configuration outputConnection="Output">
              <SelectFields>
                <SelectField field="Input_#1_Operador" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#1_Count" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Operador" selected="False" rename="Input_#2_Operador" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Avg_tresp s" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#3_Operador" selected="False" rename="Input_#3_Operador" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#3_Avg_T_Tratativa" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#4_Dia Efetivo Turno" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#4_Operador" selected="False" rename="Input_#4_Operador" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#4_Periodo" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="*Unknown" selected="False" />
              </SelectFields>
            </Configuration>
          </SelectConfiguration>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Avg_T_Tratativa" source="Summarize: Avg - T_Tratativa" type="Double" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
            <Field field="Operador" order="" />
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxJoinMultiple" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="31">
        <Position x="1650" y="148" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_02fd5532ecd04aab955b99dc1c86f651_.yxdb</TempFile>
          <Layout>
            <View1>
              <Hints>
                <Table />
              </Hints>
            </View1>
          </Layout>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="32">
        <Position x="1170" y="386" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SummarizeFields>
            <SummarizeField field="T_Tratativa" action="Avg" rename="Avg_T_Tratativa" />
          </SummarizeFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Avg_T_Tratativa" source="Summarize: Avg - T_Tratativa" type="Double" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="33">
        <Position x="1458" y="268" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SelectFields>
            <SelectField field="Input_#2_Operador" selected="False" />
            <SelectField field="Input_#3_Operador" selected="False" />
          </SelectFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxSelect" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="34">
        <Position x="1518" y="268" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
nathan853
7 - Meteor

Part 3:

<RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxSort" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="35">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxGuiToolkit.TextBox.TextBox">
        <Position x="1290" y="86" width="100" height="48" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Text>Qtd Sinais por Operador</Text>
          <Font name="Candara" size="8.25" style="1" />
          <TextColor r="236" g="236" b="0" />
          <FillColor r="128" g="0" b="255" />
          <Shape shape="2" />
          <Justification Justification="1" />
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="36">
        <Position x="1026" y="86" width="100" height="48" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Text>Sinais Filtrados</Text>
          <Shape shape="2" />
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="37">
        <Position x="1626" y="110" width="100" height="48" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Text>Qtd Sinais por Operador com Detalhes</Text>
          <Shape shape="2" />
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="38">
        <Position x="342" y="410" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Expression>[Dia Efetivo Turno] &gt; "2019-07-30"</Expression>
          <Mode>Simple</Mode>
          <Simple>
            <Operator>&gt;</Operator>
            <Field>Dia Efetivo Turno</Field>
            <Operands>
              <PeriodDate>2019-10-18 11:59:52</PeriodDate>
              <PeriodType>
              </PeriodType>
              <Operand>2019-07-30</Operand>
              <StartDate>2019-10-18 11:59:52</StartDate>
              <EndDate>2019-10-18 11:59:52</EndDate>
            </Operands>
          </Simple>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText>[Dia Efetivo Turno] &gt; "2019-07-30"</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxFilter" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="39">
        <Position x="426" y="410" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Expression>[Periodo] = "Manha"</Expression>
          <Mode>Simple</Mode>
          <Simple>
            <Operator>=</Operator>
            <Field>Periodo</Field>
            <Operands>
              <PeriodDate>2019-10-18 11:58:58</PeriodDate>
              <PeriodType>
              </PeriodType>
              <Operand>Manha</Operand>
              <StartDate>2019-10-18 11:58:58</StartDate>
              <EndDate>2019-10-18 11:58:58</EndDate>
            </Operands>
          </Simple>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText>[Periodo] = "Manha"</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="43">
        <Position x="1398" y="208" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_88ba9080e6a64c92a5c9f55a2345f6f1_.yxdb</TempFile>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="44">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.Unique.Unique">
        <Position x="1398" y="280" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <UniqueFields>
          </UniqueFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText>Unique: Operador</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
        <MetaInfo connection="Unique">
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
        <MetaInfo connection="Duplicates">
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxUnique" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="46">
        <Position x="1698" y="604" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_5ebbe29cadec4b9ca5b7c391980c42b3_.yxdb</TempFile>
          <Layout>
            <View1>
              <Hints>
                <Table />
              </Hints>
            </View1>
          </Layout>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="47">
        <Position x="1674" y="556" width="100" height="48" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Text>Sinais Filtrados por Operador</Text>
          <Shape shape="2" />
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="48">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.MultiRowFormula.MultiRowFormula">
        <Position x="1698" y="688" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <UpdateField value="False" />
          <UpdateField_Name>Gravidade</UpdateField_Name>
          <CreateField_Name>overlap</CreateField_Name>
          <CreateField_Type>String</CreateField_Type>
          <CreateField_Size>16</CreateField_Size>
          <OtherRows>Empty</OtherRows>
          <NumRows value="1" />
          <Expression>if [Hora Finalizou Evento] &gt; [Row+1:Hora Recebimento] then 'overlapped' else 'normal' endif</Expression>
          <GroupByFields />
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText>if [Hora Finalizou Evento] &gt; [Row+1:Hora Recebimento] then 'o...</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
nathan853
7 - Meteor

Part 4:

<RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Operador" size="255" source="Formula: LowerCase([Operador])" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Right_RecordID" source="RecordID: Starting Value=1" type="Int32" />
            <Field name="Right_Operador" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field description="Formula: if [Hora Finalizou Evento] &gt; [Row+1:Hora Recebimento] then 'overlapped' else 'normal' endif" name="overlap" size="16" source="Formula: if [Hora Finalizou Evento] &gt; [Row+1:Hora Recebimento] then 'overlapped' else 'normal' endif" type="String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxMultiRowFormula" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="49">
        <Position x="1890" y="556" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_efac39ff051241898249f0eff9c8e35f_.yxdb</TempFile>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="50">
        <Position x="1818" y="688" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Expression>[overlap] = "normal"</Expression>
          <Mode>Simple</Mode>
          <Simple>
            <Operator>=</Operator>
            <Field>overlap</Field>
            <Operands>
              <PeriodDate>2019-10-15 10:27:07</PeriodDate>
              <PeriodType>
              </PeriodType>
              <Operand>normal</Operand>
              <StartDate>2019-10-15 10:27:07</StartDate>
              <EndDate>2019-10-15 10:27:07</EndDate>
            </Operands>
          </Simple>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText>[overlap] = "normal"</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Operador" size="255" source="Formula: LowerCase([Operador])" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Right_RecordID" source="RecordID: Starting Value=1" type="Int32" />
            <Field name="Right_Operador" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
            <Field description="Formula: if [Hora Finalizou Evento] &gt; [Row+1:Hora Recebimento] then 'overlapped' else 'normal' endif" name="overlap" size="16" source="Formula: if [Hora Finalizou Evento] &gt; [Row+1:Hora Recebimento] then 'overlapped' else 'normal' endif" type="String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="51">
        <Position x="1998" y="556" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SummarizeFields>
            <SummarizeField field="tresp s" action="Avg" rename="Avg_tresp s" />
          </SummarizeFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="52">
        <Position x="1998" y="616" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SummarizeFields>
            <SummarizeField field="T_Tratativa" action="Avg" rename="Avg_T_Tratativa" />
          </SummarizeFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="53">
        <Position x="1890" y="616" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SelectFields>
            <SelectField field="tresp s" selected="True" type="Double" size="8" />
          </SelectFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="tresp s" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="Double" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="54">
        <Position x="2094" y="592" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <JoinFields>
              <Field field="Avg_tresp s" />
            </JoinInfo>
              <Field field="Avg_T_Tratativa" />
            </JoinInfo>
          </JoinFields>
          <SelectConfiguration>
              <SelectFields>
              </SelectFields>
            </Configuration>
          </SelectConfiguration>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
            <Field field="Avg_tresp s" order="" />
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxJoinMultiple" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="55">
        <Position x="1938" y="688" width="100" height="48" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Text>Sinais Overlapped Filtrados e Sumarizados</Text>
          <Shape shape="2" />
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="56">
      <GuiSettings>
        <Position x="1974" y="832" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration />
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
        <MetaInfo connection="Output9">
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Count" source="(Multiple Sources)" type="Int64" />
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings Macro="CountRecords.yxmc" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="57">
        <Position x="2106" y="832" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_65bc7378141a465fa0a8c29f358d281e_.yxdb</TempFile>
          <Layout>
            <View1>
              <Hints>
                <Table />
              </Hints>
            </View1>
          </Layout>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
nathan853
7 - Meteor

Part 5:

<Node ToolID="58">
<GuiSettings>
<Position x="1974" y="760" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration />
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
<MetaInfo connection="Output9">
<RecordInfo>
<Field name="Count" source="(Multiple Sources)" type="Int64" />
</RecordInfo>
</MetaInfo>
</Properties>
<EngineSettings Macro="CountRecords.yxmc" />
</Node>
<Node ToolID="59">
<Position x="2094" y="664" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_6d67121479254d8685a4112a81d8c417_.yxdb</TempFile>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
</Properties>
</Node>
<Node ToolID="60">
<Position x="1098" y="628" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<SummarizeFields>
</SummarizeFields>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
<RecordInfo>
</RecordInfo>
<SortInfo>
</SortInfo>
</MetaInfo>
</Properties>
</Node>
<Node ToolID="61">
<GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.RecordID.RecordID">
<Position x="1278" y="628" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration />
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
<RecordInfo>
</RecordInfo>
<SortInfo>
<Field field="Operador" order="Ascending" />
</SortInfo>
</MetaInfo>
</Properties>
<EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxRecordID" />
</Node>
<Node ToolID="62">
<GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.Join.Join">
<Position x="1422" y="700" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration joinByRecordPos="False">
<JoinInfo connection="Left">
</JoinInfo>
<JoinInfo connection="Right">
</JoinInfo>
<SelectConfiguration>
<Configuration outputConnection="Join">
<SelectFields>
<SelectField field="Right_RecordID" selected="True" rename="Right_RecordID" input="Right_" />
<SelectField field="Right_Operador" selected="True" rename="Right_Operador" input="Right_" />
<SelectField field="Right_Right_RecordID" selected="True" rename="Right_Right_RecordID" input="Right_" />
</SelectFields>
</Configuration>
</SelectConfiguration>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
<MetaInfo connection="Left">
<RecordInfo>
</RecordInfo>
</SortInfo>
</MetaInfo>
<MetaInfo connection="Join">
<RecordInfo>
</RecordInfo>
<SortInfo>
</SortInfo>
</MetaInfo>
<MetaInfo connection="Right">
<RecordInfo>
</RecordInfo>
</SortInfo>
</MetaInfo>
</Properties>
<EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxJoin" />
</Node>
<Node ToolID="63">
<Position x="1422" y="580" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_c678ab154b5747a4a8cdad78bf901000_.yxdb</TempFile>
<Layout />
</Configuration>
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
</Properties>
</Node>
<Node ToolID="65">
<Position x="1194" y="556" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_3c763c40359544609fc8e41eb66009f7_.yxdb</TempFile>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
</Properties>
</Node>
<Node ToolID="66">
<Position x="1218" y="628" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<SortInfo>
</SortInfo>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<DefaultAnnotationText>Operador - Ascending</DefaultAnnotationText>
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
<RecordInfo>
</RecordInfo>
<SortInfo>
</SortInfo>
</MetaInfo>
</Properties>
</Node>
<Node ToolID="67">
<GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.Formula.Formula">
<Position x="1158" y="628" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<FormulaFields>
<FormulaField expression="LowerCase([Operador])" field="Operador" size="255" type="V_String" />
</FormulaFields>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<DefaultAnnotationText><![CDATA[Operador = LowerCase([Operador])
]]></DefaultAnnotationText>
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
<RecordInfo>
</RecordInfo>
</MetaInfo>
</Properties>
<EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxFormula" />
</Node>
<Node ToolID="68">
<Position x="1602" y="808" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_18abf142d5544a0f97974944a1306f8d_.yxdb</TempFile>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
</Properties>
</Node>
<Node ToolID="69">
<GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.MultiRowFormula.MultiRowFormula">
<Position x="2178" y="592" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<UpdateField value="True" />
<UpdateField_Name>Avg_T_Tratativa</UpdateField_Name>
<CreateField_Name>New Field</CreateField_Name>
<CreateField_Type>Int32</CreateField_Type>
<CreateField_Size>4</CreateField_Size>
<OtherRows>Nearest</OtherRows>
<NumRows value="1" />
<Expression>if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif</Expression>
<GroupByFields />
</Configuration>
<Name />
<DefaultAnnotationText>if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] els...</DefaultAnnotationText>
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
<RecordInfo>
<Field description="Formula: if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif" name="Avg_T_Tratativa" source="Formula: if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif" type="Double" />
</RecordInfo>
<SortInfo>
</SortInfo>
</MetaInfo>
</Properties>
<EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxMultiRowFormula" />
</Node>
<Node ToolID="70">
<Position x="2178" y="532" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_c5509dfa837049be802e5823cbc340b2_.yxdb</TempFile>
<Layout>
<View1>
<Hints>
<Table />
</Hints>
</View1>
</Layout>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>
</Properties>
</Node>
<Node ToolID="71">
<Position x="2262" y="592" />
</GuiSettings>
<Properties>
<Configuration>
<Expression>!IsNull([Avg_tresp s])</Expression>
<Mode>Simple</Mode>
<Simple>
<Operator>IsNotNull</Operator>
<Field>Avg_tresp s</Field>
<Operands>
<PeriodDate>2019-10-21 13:00:16</PeriodDate>
<PeriodType>
</PeriodType>
<StartDate>2019-10-21 13:00:16</StartDate>
<EndDate>2019-10-21 13:00:16</EndDate>
<Operand>
</Operand>
</Operands>
</Simple>
</Configuration>
<Name />
<DefaultAnnotationText>!IsNull([Avg_tresp s])</DefaultAnnotationText>
<Left value="False" />
</Annotation>

nathan853
7 - Meteor

Part 6:

<RecordInfo>
            <Field description="Formula: if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif" name="Avg_T_Tratativa" source="Formula: if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif" type="Double" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="72">
        <Position x="2262" y="760" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SelectFields>
            <SelectField field="Count" selected="True" type="String" size="21" />
          </SelectFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="Count" size="21" source="(Multiple Sources)" type="String" />
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="73">
        <Position x="2490" y="472" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <JoinByRecPos value="True" />
          <SelectConfiguration>
              <SelectFields>
                <SelectField field="Input_#1_Avg_tresp s" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#1_Avg_T_Tratativa" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#3_Count" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Operador" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Dia Efetivo Turno" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Periodo" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="*Unknown" selected="False" />
              </SelectFields>
            </Configuration>
          </SelectConfiguration>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="74">
        <Position x="2586" y="580" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_02890070fb03445fbb91b4dde9e7f645_.yxdb</TempFile>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="75">
      <GuiSettings Plugin="AlteryxBasePluginsGui.Unique.Unique">
        <Position x="2586" y="472" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <UniqueFields>
          </UniqueFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <DefaultAnnotationText>Unique: Operador</DefaultAnnotationText>
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
        <MetaInfo connection="Unique">
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
        <MetaInfo connection="Duplicates">
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
      <EngineSettings EngineDll="AlteryxBasePluginsEngine.dll" EngineDllEntryPoint="AlteryxUnique" />
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="76">
        <Position x="2754" y="640" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_b7ee90c04c58413bb07892a7eead518b_.yxdb</TempFile>
          <Layout>
            <View1>
              <Hints>
                <Table />
              </Hints>
            </View1>
          </Layout>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="77">
        <Position x="2754" y="460" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <JoinFields>
            </JoinInfo>
            </JoinInfo>
          </JoinFields>
          <SelectConfiguration>
              <OrderChanged value="True" />
              <SelectFields>
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Dia Efetivo Turno" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Periodo" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#1_Operador" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#1_Count" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#1_Avg_tresp s" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#1_Avg_T_Tratativa" selected="True" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Operador" selected="False" rename="Input_#2_Operador" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Count" selected="True" rename="normal" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Avg_tresp s" selected="True" rename="C_Avg_tresp s" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#2_Avg_T_Tratativa" selected="True" rename="C_Avg_T_Tratativa" />
                <SelectField field="Input_#3_Count" selected="False" rename="normal" />
              </SelectFields>
            </Configuration>
          </SelectConfiguration>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="normal" size="21" source="(Multiple Sources)" type="String" />
            <Field name="C_Avg_tresp s" source="Summarize: Avg - tresp s" type="Double" />
            <Field description="Formula: if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif" name="C_Avg_T_Tratativa" source="Formula: if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif" type="Double" />
            <Field name="Input_#1_Dia Efetivo Turno" size="255" source="Summarize: GroupBy - Dia Efetivo Turno" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Input_#1_Periodo" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="78">
        <Position x="2850" y="460" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
            <Field name="normal" size="21" source="(Multiple Sources)" type="String" />
            <Field name="C_Avg_tresp s" source="Summarize: Avg - tresp s" type="Double" />
            <Field description="Formula: if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif" name="C_Avg_T_Tratativa" source="Formula: if isnull([Avg_T_Tratativa]) then [Row+1:Avg_T_Tratativa] else [Avg_T_Tratativa] endif" type="Double" />
            <Field name="Input_#1_Dia Efetivo Turno" size="255" source="Summarize: GroupBy - Dia Efetivo Turno" type="V_String" />
            <Field name="Input_#1_Periodo" size="255" source="File: C:\file.xlsm" type="V_String" />
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="79">
        <Position x="2958" y="460" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <TempFile>C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\Engine_66024_9fe0797100dc443d834d6347d10b11ca_\Engine_69808_82e12dd5e4a0421393392dfc695cbd91_.yxdb</TempFile>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="80">
        <Position x="2934" y="412" width="100" height="48" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Text>Sumario Final</Text>
          <Shape shape="2" />
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="84">
        <Position x="1518" y="700" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <SelectFields>
          </SelectFields>
        </Configuration>
          <Name />
          <Left value="False" />
        </Annotation>
          <RecordInfo>
          </RecordInfo>
          <SortInfo>
          </SortInfo>
        </MetaInfo>
      </Properties>
    </Node>
    <Node ToolID="85">
        <Position x="1602" y="700" />
      </GuiSettings>
      <Properties>
        <Configuration>
          <Expression>[RecordID] = 1</Expression>
          <Mode>Simple</Mode>
          <Simple>
            <Operator>=</Operator>
            <Field>RecordID</Field>