Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

1 million line line chart by the interactive chart tool

SaoriYamguchi
8 - Asteroid
I would like to use Alteryx Designer's interactive chart tool on my PC to create a 1 million line line chart.

Then all 1 million lines disappear. Is this a specification?

Also, when I connected the browsing tool behind the interactive chart tool, Alteryx Designer crashed.
When the number of cases is small (about 20,000), the following warning was issued.

I got the following error,
WARNING: Interactive Chart (21): A dataset with more than 10,000 rows can slow down the rendering of the chart. Use sampling tools to limit the amount of data.

Please let us know if you have any specifications for the interactive chart tool (such as not being displayed if there are multiple).
It is not easy to use if it is affected by the memory of my computer, so please improve it.
1 REPLY 1
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@SaoriYamguchi 
I replicated the crush as well. 🤔

But just to be fair, Alteryx is designed for data processing with a lite function of visualization.

For this kindly of magnitute data, other tools such as Power BI or Tableau should be considered.

Qiu_0-1615865607921.png

Labels