The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Search Feature in Summarize Tool

Is it possible to add a search feature to the Summarize Tool that is similar to the search feature in the Select Tool?  Selecting specific fields to summarize in small datasets is fine, but if I am dealing with a table that has 200 fields searching for a specific field can be cumbersome.  Type in a few key letters to filter the available fields would be helpful.

2 Comments
Rags1982
10 - Fireball

Hi @MarcCDD2 it would be useful. 

Are you aware that you can put the fields in alphabetical order? Makes it easier to find a field based on name. 

MarcCDD2
5 - Atom

@Rags1982 , yes. Thanks for the suggestion.  It's just when the key work is buried within the field name.  Like AvgValue, MeanValue, MinValue.  If I could just search on 'Value' and all 3 fields would be visible rather than searching for each no matter the order of the fields.  It's a small annoyance but I've run into it a few times this month on a large dataset.